Online Item #:
The Wayne 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump With Piggyback Tether is designed to last, and packs a punch by pumping almost 7,700 gallons per hour.
- Pumps up to 7680 GPH at 0 ft.
- Cast iron motor & pump housing
- Oil-filled, thermally protected motor prevents overheating
- 2 in. NPT discharge capable of handling 2 in. solids
- Lower ball bearings for quiet operation & long life
- Replaceable piggy-back tether float switch for automatic or manual operation
- Designed for residential & light commercial sewage applications
- Ideal for basements or below grade installations
- Designed for 18 in. diameter or larger sewage basins
- Weight: Approximately:55 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9.75 x 11.5 x 15 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.