Online Item #: 0000000019063
Vermont American's Standard Saw Blades feature a super-sharp edge for smooth cuts and are made of high-quality steel that is hardened and tempered for durability. Blades are easily resharpened.
- Mfr. item number - 26370
- 7-1/4 in. diameter - 150 teeth
- 5/8 in. arbor - 7,900 max. RPM
- Round arbor with 13/16 in. diamond knockout
- .079 in. kerf - .051 in. plate thickness
- Fine finish blade for smooth, clean cuts in plywood, paneling & veneer up to 3/4 in. thick
- Yields less splintering than combination-style blades
- For portable/worm drive saws
- Weight: Approximately:.62 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately .25 x 8.31 x 8.31 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.