Online Item #: 0000000019065
Vermont American's Krome King Steel Cutting Blade is designed for cutting with friction in corrugated sheet roofing, black iron, furnace pipe and steel bar stock 1/4 inch and under. Not designed for cutting aluminum, brass, copper or other non-ferrous metals.
- Mfr. item number - 25306
- 7-1/4 in. diameter - 18 teeth
- 5/8 in. round arbor - 7,900 max. RPM
- Arbor has 13/16 in. diamond knockout
- .057 in. kerf - .057 in. plate thickness
- For cutting corrugated sheet roofing, black iron, furnace pipe & steel bar stock 1/4 in. & under
- Not for aluminum, brass, copper or other non-ferrous metals
- Use caution - sparks are produced from the cutting action of this blade
- For portable & worm drive saws
- Weight: Approximately:.58 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately .25 x 8.31 x 8.31 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.