Online Item #:
Vermont American's Krome King Saw Blades are made from premium alloy steel that is heat treated and tempered for long life and durability. Teeth are precision sharpened to produce fast, smooth cuts, and the blades can be easily resharpened.
- 7-1/4 in. diameter - 40 teeth
- 5/8 in. arbor - 7,900 max. RPM
- Round arbor with 13/16 in. diamond knockout
- .103 in. kerf - .057 in. plate thickness
- Produces smooth crosscuts, rips & miters in all wood types
- Most popular blade style for all-purpose cutting
- For portable/worm drive saws
- Weight: Approximately:.64 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately .25 x 8.31 x 8.31 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.