Online Item #:
Vermont American's Krome King Saw Blades are made from premium alloy steel that is heat treated and tempered for long life and durability. Teeth are precision sharpened to produce fast, smooth cuts, and the blades can be easily resharpened.
- Mfr. item number - 25270
- Fine finish plywood blade
- 7-1/4 in. diameter - 150 teeth
- 5/8 in. round arbor - 7,900 max. RPM
- Arbor has 13/16 in. diamond knockout
- .085 in. kerf - .057 in. plate thickness
- Produces smooth, clean cuts in plywood, paneling & veneer up to 3/4 in. thick
- Ideal for cutting Celotex & plastics
- Creates less splintering than combination-style blades
- For portable & worm drive saws
- Weight: Approximately:.69 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9 x 9 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.