Online Item #: 0000000019068
Vermont American's Krome King Saw Blades are made from premium alloy steel that is heat treated and tempered for long life and durability. Teeth are precision sharpened to produce fast, smooth cuts, and the blades can be easily resharpened.
- Rip/fine crosscut circular saw blade
- 10 in. diameter - 64 teeth
- 5/8 in. arbor - 5,700 max. RPM
- .099 in. kerf - .069 in. plate thickness
- Ideal for smooth crosscuts, rips & miters in all wood types
- Most popular blade type for all-purpose cutting
- For miter or table saws
- Weight: Approximately:1.68 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately .25 x 11.25 x 11.25 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.