Online Item #: 0000000019117
Vermont America's King Carbide carbide-tipped blade provides the best in precision, durability and performance for the discriminating woodworker, cabinet shop or industrial application. It features Dyanite teeth that gives superior strength, wear, edge retention and impact resistance.
- King Carbide Circular Saw Blade
- Mfr. item number - 27257
- Rip/crosscut blade with ATB tooth design
- 12 in. diameter - 40 teeth
- 1 in. round arbor - 4,700 max. RPM
- .131 in. kerf - .097 in. plate thickness
- Hook angle is 12 degrees
- For crosscutting & ripping in hard & soft woods
- For cutting & trimming plywood & composite materials
- Dyanite carbide lasts longer than standard carbide
- Heavy body & fully-hardened plate
- Extra-large, resharpenable teeth
- Will not distort under heavy use, so it runs truer & makes more accurate cuts
- Ideal for professional use
- For miter, table or radial arm saws
- Weight: Approximately 3.5 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 16 x 14 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.