Online Item #: 0000000061299
This outdoor wood furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and to work seamlessly with your existing furnace. Efficiently heats your home while leaving the mess outside. This unit is made with a firebrick and cast iron lined firebox surrounded by a powder-coated all-weather steel shell. The shell is overlapped for a tighter weather seal. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 10 in. heat outlet and 12 in. supply.
- 29 in. W x 65 in. D x 55.625 in. H
- 2,000-3,000 sq. ft. heating capacity
- Convenient & economical way to heat your home
- Up to 180,000 BTU/hr. - burns wood or coal
- 28 in. log length or 160 lb. coal capacity
- Ties into your existing duct work
- Provides reliable & inexpensive heat all winter
- Keeps the ashes & wood out of your home
- Comes pre-wired with 1,800 CFM blower sealed in a weatherproof enclosure
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra-long life
- Manual damper for maximum efficiency
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates with handle
- Weight: Approximately: 725 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 65 x 29 x 56 inches. (LTL truck)
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.