Online Item #: 0000000035100
- Written by John van Vliet, an accomplished fly-tier & fly-fishing instructor
- Covers the strategies & skills of trout fishing
- More than 350 photos complement the clear, consise, how-to text
- Teaches you how to choose the correct presentation for any situation on the trout stream
- Includes catching trout with flies, artificial lures & live bait
- Chapters include -
- Understanding Trout & Salmon
- Fly Fishing Techniques
- Spinning & Baitcasting
- Hooking, Playing & Landing
- Techniques for Special Waters
- Fishing for Trophies
- Catch & Release
- Blue-Ribbon Trout Streams
- Hardcover - 144 pages
- Weight: Approximately:1.12 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12 x 9 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.