Online Item #: 0000000080125
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice. It is incredibly stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is more than 1000 times safer than ordinary black powder, since it is not flammable and can not be initiated by any kind of flame or electricity. It is supplied as two powders, which are combined to produce the explosive.
- AVAILABLE IN STORES ONLY
- Catalyst mixes easily into each 1/2 lb. target
- Includes (20) 1/2 lb. Tannerite Binary Exploding Targets, Catalyst & scoop, & mixing container
- Includes instructional DVD
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately: 12 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12 x 8.25 x 8.13 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.