Online Item #: 0000000091729
As more people become regimented in feeding programs, timothy grass hay is the forage of choice. Timothy grass hay generally has only two cuttings each growing season and there is a difference between the two cuttings. First cutting generally has larger stems, a little lower protein level, generally around 9%. Timothy grass hay second cutting has a finer stem, shorter seed head and a little more protein at or near 11%. The sugar level maintains around 8% with each cutting.
- 50 Lb. Premium Timothy Hay Bale
- Mfr. item number - 220025
- Excellent choice for animals needing a maintenance level of hay forage
- Great selection of forage for insulin resistant horses, cushings or convalescing horses
- Protein - not less than 8%
- Crude fat - not less than 1.2%
- Crude fiber - not more than 30%
- Moisture - not more than 12%
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 50 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 24 x 16 x 12 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.