Online Item #:
ECS63MLXF - Vertical Jig rod for lighter weight jigs and shallow water angling. ECS63MXF - Vertical Jig rod for a variety of depths with multiple lure weights. ECS66MLF - Jig-N-Rig versatile walleye rod that handles many techniques including jigging and rigging. ECS66MLF2 - Jig-N-Rig 2-pc. version for convenient storage and travel. ECS68MXF - Snap Jig rod ideal for powerful jig techniques and fishing rivers with heavy current, with the added length giving improved leverage. ECS70MLF - Riggin' rod ideal for live bait rigging & hand trolling stick baits. ECS70MLF2 - Riggin' 2-pc. version for convenient storage and travel. ECS76MLXF - Slip-N-Rig rod for fishing slip bobbers and live bait rigging, with super leverage. ECS80MLF2 - Drift-N-Float rod is ideal for all drift and float fishing techniques, plus is a fine live bait rod.
- Technique-specific rods handcrafted using the latest engineering science & technology
- Premium quality SC graphite construction
- Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with double-coated black chrome frames
- Fuji IPS reel seat with black hood
- Premium grade cork handle with EVA trim
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- See above for a description of each model's suggested capabilities
- Weight: Approximately:.22 to .28 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 75 x 3 x 3 inches to 96 x 3 x 3 inches depending on size selected.
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.