Online Item #: 0000000006816
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Think of ICEtrekkers Chains as tire chains for your feet, perfect for all snow conditions, including packed and crusty surfaces. The durable links are individually TIG welded and made from case hardened steel. The unique ladder pattern under the ball of the foot, combined with the triangular pattern on the heel provides stable footing and is comfortable for extended wear. The rubber sling is flexible in subzero temps and stays securely on the footwear even in deep snow.
- ICEtrekkers Shoe Chains
- Twisted link design
- Case hardened, welded links
- Sturdy rubber sling
- Comfortable for extended wear
- Easy on/off
- Size is for everyday shoes, cross trainers and dress shoes
- For hiking or work boots, add one size
- For heavy, insulated boots, add two sizes
- L - men's 9.5-12.5, women's 10.5 and up
- XL - men's 13 and up
- Weight: Approximately .16 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 4 x 3 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.