Online Item #: 0000000086323
The unique design of this gambrel solves the problem of hindquarters falling off the hook when you remove the first one. Hook the first hind- quarter with the curved end for easy insertion of the inclined end into the second hind quarter. After skinning, remove the inclined end first, allowing the remaining quarter to hang securely on the curved end until you're ready to remove it.
- Curve n' Cline Gambrel
- Mfr. item number - 25861
- Made of 3/8 in. steel rod stock
- Approved for up to 600 lbs.
- 22 in. spread
- Hooked end keeps game from slipping off
- Red powder-coat finish
- Endorsed by Peter Fiduccia, host of the Woods N' Waters TV series
- Weight: Approximately 2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 27 x 6 x .38 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.