Online Item #:
With its slight exaggeration of Rapala's unique baitfish-in-distress behavior, the Jointed gets the undivided attention of otherwise uninterested gamefish. This articulated, or 'broken-back' lure can be fished like the Original Floater, top to bottom. It is the perfect choice after a cold front, when fish are traditionally finicky and in a negative feeding mood.
- Broken back design
- Classic minnow profile
- Works top to bottom
- Hand tuned & tank tested
- J05 - 2 in., 1/8 oz., two #10 hooks, 3-5 ft. target depth
- J07 - 2-3/4 in., 1/8 oz., two #6 hooks, 4-6 ft. target depth
- J09 - 3-1/2 in., 1/4 oz., two #5 hooks, 5-7 ft. target depth
- J11 - 4-3/8 in., 5/16 oz., two #3 hooks, 4-8 ft. target depth
- J13 - 5-1/4 in., 5/8 oz., two #2 hooks, 4-14 ft. target depth
- Weight: Approximately: .0306 to .055 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 4.38 x 1.63 x .88 inches to 5.88 x 1.63 x 1 inches depending on size selected.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.