Online Item #:
- 44-7/8 in. x 1/2 in.
- Bi-Metal construction for greater blade life
- For cutting copper, brass, bronze, angle iron, galvanized pipe & mild steel
- Cuts aluminum, cast iron, chrome, stainless steel & tungsten steel
- Will cut tougher steels & other problem materials at lower speeds
- 14T - 14 teeth-per-inch, for 3/16 in. to 5/8 in. material or wall thickness to be cut
- 18T - 18 teeth-per-inch, for 5/32 in. to 3/8 in. material or wall thickness to be cut
- 24T - 24 teeth-per-inch, for 3/32 in. to 1/8 in. material or wall thickness to be cut
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:.31 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 20 x 6 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.