Online Item #:
Keep predators out and your livestock safe by using this poultry and goat netting. Horizontal strands are spaced close at the bottom and gradually increase spacing towards the top similar to a metal combo panel. This aids in containing clipped fowl and smaller animals yet is tall enough for goats, llamas, and even horses or cows. The vertical and horizontal strands are connected by a molded plastic nonslip bead. The vertical and bottom horizontal stands are wireless to prevent arching to the ground. All horizontal strands are connected at both ends with a galvanized junction clip for joining additional nets and connecting the fence charger.
- 42 in. H x 164 ft. L
- Contains animals including poultry, goats, large dogs and llamas
- Also helps protect animals from predators
- Use a Low Impedance Fence charger with a minimum of .25 joules of power per net (sold separately)
- 12 horizontal strands with 15 line posts
- 19 corner/anchor stakes
- 2 tie-down cords
- Repair kit
- 5 year warranty
- Weight: Approximately: 23 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 52 x 9 x 9 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.