Online Item #:
- Mfr. item number - PC700D
- Durable 7.0 amp motor powers through drilling & driving jobs with ease
- 0-800 RPM power torque curves are designed to target main jobsite applications
- Triple gear reduction provides torque for demanding drilling applications
- Cast metal side handle increases control & user safety
- Cast metal gear housing increases jobsite durability & tool longevity
- No-slip comfort grip for better balance & control
- 1/2 in. capacity for steel, 1-1/2 in. for wood
- Variable speed trigger
- 6 ft. power cord
- Includes side handle, chuck key & holder
- Weight: Approximately:5.8 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12.25 x 3.44 x 11.44 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.