Online Item #: 0000000001344
Treat sub-clinical mastitis in dry cows quickly and effectively with Pfizer Albadry Plus Suspension. This combination of penicillin G procaine and novobiocin sodium is effective against major staph and strep pathogens.
- For treatment of subclinical mastitis in dry cows
- Fights major staph & strep pathogens
- Hold milk 72 hrs. after calving
- 30-day pre-slaughter withdrawal
- Do not use less than 30 days prior to calving
- Box of 12 tubes
- Weight: Approximately: .8 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 8 x 4.38 x 3.25 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.