Online Item #:
For centuries, the pack basket had been used by many nations and people - most notably the French, who designed and used the pack basket in its present form. Then, it was used primarily for the transportation of food and meat. Today, man has been given the opportunity to carry in it the many things he needs for ice fishing, hunting, canoe trips, hiking & more.
- Quality, hand crafted natural wicker basket
- Perfect for trappers, hunters, ice fisherman & backpackers
- Accessories sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:11 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 17 x 15 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.