Online Item #: 0000000036169
The PowerFramer Nailer is Paslode's toughest, lightest and most powerful production framing nailer produced. It uses a dual mode trigger along with a nail lockout that prevents damage from dry firing. Great for LVL headers and beams, the Paslode PowerFramer has the power to drive full head or clipped head nails into the toughest lumber and building materials.
- PowerFramer 30-Degree Framing Nailer
- Mfr. item number - 502000
- Rugged design withstands tough job sites
- Sinks nails into LVL headers & beams, every time!
- Drives 2 to 3-1/2 in. 30-degree nails
- Metal exhaust cap for maximum durability
- Compact design fits into tight spots
- Dual mode trigger
- Cushioned grip for all-day comfort
- Lightweight so you can work with less arm fatigue
- Rafter hook retracts to hang tool anywhere
- Tool-free depth of drive changes for less downtime
- Magazine holds up to 84 nails
- Nail lockout prevents blank firing
- Air requirement/80 psi - .082/cycle
- Includes safety glasses & owner's manual
- Weight: Approximately 10.8 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 20 x 15 x 7 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.