Online Item #:
The Kleen Flo Intake Screen allows you to pump water from a lake, river, canal, cistern or well. It excludes virtually all dirt and foreign matter from the intake stream, protects pumping equipment from foul-up and eliminates the fuss and clogging of many filtering devices.
- Ideal for cottages, farms, irrigation systems, stock watering, reserve ponds, camps & resorts
- Installs quickly on any system
- Requires minimum attention & maintenance
- Filters dirt & foreign matter from the intake
- Protects pumping equipment from foul-up
- Rust-protected cylindrical metal cage
- Slip-over screen is made of fine mesh fiberglass
- Screen is heavy-duty, will not rot or mildew and can be cleaned by spraying or brushing
- Screen is replaceable at low cost
- 2 inch male iron pipe thread connection
- 9 in. diameter x 28 in. long
- 6,000 gallons/hour pumping capacity
- Weight: Approximately: 8 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9.75 x 31 x 10 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.