Online Item #: 0000000073289
Tomcat with Bromethalin is a cutting-edge rodent bait with an acute non-anticoagulant for sure, fast control. Rodents stop feeding after eating a toxic dose of Tomcat with Bromethalin, so more rodents are controlled with less bait. There is also less risk of secondary poisoning so pets are less likely to be harmed if they accidentally eat a poisoned rodent.
- 5 lb. pail of loose pellets
- Ideal combination of palatability, effectiveness & speed of kill
- Kills anticoagulant-resistant rodents in 1-2 days
- Rodents stop feeding after a toxic dose is consumed
- Can kill in a single feeding
- For use in & around agricultural buildings
- Kills Norway rats, roof rats & house mice
- Ideal for burrow baiting
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:5 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7.25 x 8.5 x 7.63 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.