Online Item #:
The Terrova Bow-Mount Trolling Motor comes pre-installed with the innovative i-Pilot Link that enables the motor to electronically communicate with most Ethernet-equipped Humminbird fishfinders. The Link gives you automatic boat control from either the wireless remote or fishfinder. The i-Pilot feature uses GPS technology to remember paths and favorite fishing spots, so you can return to them again and again. This model also comes with US2 Universal Sonar that uses an integrated, concealed transducer for interference-free sonar performance.
- Mfr. item number - 1358867
- 80 lbs. maximum thrust
- 60 in. flexible, durable composite shaft
- i-Pilot Link connects to Ethernet-capable fishfinders for automatic boat control
- Built-in i-Pilot with GPS technology remembers paths and favorite fishing spots
- US2 Universal Sonar 2 provides interference-free sonar, water temperature & bottom detail
- 24V, variable speed motor with forward & reverse
- Balanced motor stows easily & cut-off switch turns motor off automatically when stowed
- Motor is designed to run cooler for extended battery power & longer motor life
- Waterproof, low-profile foot pedal has less than 1-degree of resolution for precise control
- Weedless Wedge 2 prop pushes through vegetation without battery-draining chopping & hacking
- Digital Maximizer controls & optimizes power
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:59 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9.75 x 17.88 x 69.13 inches. (LTL truck)
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.