Online Item #: 0000000089674
The Terrova bow-mount trolling motor features US2 Universal Sonar that uses an integrated, concealed transducer that provides interference-free sonar performance, water temperature sensing, and dual beam technology for an expanded view and greater bottom detail. Best of all, it's compatible with most major models of fishfinders. Plus, this model also comes pre-installed with the i-Pilot accessory that uses GPS technology to remember paths and favorite fishing spots, so you can return to them again and again.
- Terrova 80/60 Trolling Motor - i-Pilot/US2
- Mfr. item number - 1358865
- 80 lbs. maximum thrust
- 60 in. composite shaft flexes on impact & won't break, kink or corrode
- US2 Universal Sonar 2 provides interference-free sonar, water temperature & bottom detail
- 24V, variable speed motor with forward & reverse
- Balanced motor stows easily & cut-off switch turns motor off automatically when stowed
- Motor is designed to run cooler for extended battery power & longer motor life
- Waterproof, low-profile foot pedal has less than 1-degree of resolution for precise control
- Bearing system reduces friction to cut noise
- Weedless Wedge 2 prop pushes through vegetation without battery-draining chopping & hacking
- Digital Maximizer controls & optimizes power
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 59 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 69.13 x 17.88 x 9.75 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.