Online Item #: 0000000091812
Johnson's Digital On-Board Chargers are engineered with a micro-processor-based design to protect your battery, charge faster and help you stay on the water longer. It is for use with 12, 24 or 36 volt systems with 12V/6-cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance-free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only (20-105 amp hour rating.) This charger mounts conveniently right on board your boat, in the existing battery compartment, eliminating the hassle of carrying and storing a traditional portable charger.
- Mfr. item number - 1823155
- Three charging banks - 5 amps per bank
- Pre-wired - 15 amps total output
- Recovery time - 10-12 hours
- Size - 12.5 in. L x 7.5 in. W x 4 in. H
- Short circuit, reverse polarity, and ignition protection, plus full charge auto shut-off
- Status codes provide feedback on charge stage, maintenance mode status, error, & full charge
- Automatic multi-stage charging (bulk, absorption, & maintenance) for a full charge every time
- Automatic temperature compensation protects batteries from overcharging
- Waterproof, shock- and vibration-resistant
- Saltwater-tested & fully resistant to corrosion
- FCC compliant & UL listed to marine standard 1236
- Comes with three 6 ft. output cables, 6 ft. AC power cord, installation instructions & manual
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:16.17 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 16 x 8.25 x 7 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.