Online Item #: 0000000032067
- Mfr. item number - 48-39-0510
- 44-7/8 in. L x 1/2 in. W, 14 teeth per inch
- Delivers long tooth life & exceptional durability in metal cutting applications
- Cuts struts, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod & pipe
- Precision-formed Matrix II high-speed steel teeth are durable & deliver fast, clean cuts
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life
- Cuts common materials 3/16 to 5/16 in. thick
- Cuts very hard materials 5/16 to 1/2 in. thick
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7 x 2 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.