Online Item #: 0000000012001
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
The Milwaukee 6232-6N Deep Cut Band Saw delivers durability and performance with its powerful 10.5 amp motor and 0-420 FPM variable cutting speed with two-finger trigger and dial controls. The 4-7/8-inch cutting capacity is excellent for making deep cuts in a wide range of materials, while the T-handle provides different grip options for excellent balance and control.
- Mfr. item number 6232-6N
- Main handle optimized for balance & control
- Improved durability with eight large ball bearings
- Thick steel rear blade guard won't bend or pinch during material break-through
- Adjustable steel material guide
- 2-finger variable speed trigger allows you to start the cut slowly for accuracy
- Includes case
- Weight: Approximately:25 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 1 x 1 x 3265.92 inches. (LTL truck)
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.