Online Item #:
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade
- A complete, unset raker tooth on the blade tip allows for easier, faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability
- The 1 in. blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Weight: Approximately:.67 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 11.95 x 2 x .75 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.