Online Item #: 0000000086429
Milwaukee Shockwave Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability. Made from proprietary steel and heat-treated to control hardness, they also feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone for extended life. Plus, the forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact to help eliminate stripping or slipping.
- 18 Pc. Shockwave Driver Bit Set
- Mfr. item number - 48-32-4403
- High strength, heat-treated steel for maximum strength and durability
- Geometric design provides shock absorption
- Forged tips for maximum gripping
- 1/4 in. diameter each - 1, 2, 3-1/2 in. lengths
- 1 in. Phillips bits - (1) P1, (1) P2, (1) P3
- 2 in. Power Phillips bits - (2) P2, (1) P3
- 3-1/2 in. Power Phillips bits - (1) P2
- 1 in. Square bits - (1) SQ1, (1) SQ2
- 2 in. Power Square bits - (2) SQ2, (1) SQ3
- 3-1/2 in. Power Square bits - (1) SQ2
- 2 in. Torx bits - (1) T15, (1) T20
- 1 in. Slotted bits - (1) 3/16 in., (1) 1/4 in.
- One magnetic bit holder
- One storage case
- Weight: Approximately 1.02 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 8.63 x 8.5 x 2 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.