Online Item #:
The Milwaukee Dual Grip Torque Hammer Drill is ideal for setting concrete screw fasteners and drilling small holes for anchors. It can also be used in the drilling-only modes for holes in wood, steel and plastic.
- Mfr. item number - 5378-21
- 1/2 in. capacity, 7.5 amp motor
- Low - 0-1,350 RPM, High - 0-2,500 RPM
- 2-mode selection switch for hammer-drilling in concrete or drilling wood
- Synchronized gear shift for high-speed or high torque
- Compact, ergonomic design with soft grip handle & 2-finger trigger switch
- Forward reverse switch
- Ball & bearing construction
- Self-stop brush system case
- Includes depth gauge, side handle & chuck key
- Weight: Approximately:7.2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 4.5 x 20 x 15.5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.