Online Item #: 0000000011109
- Mfr. item number - 1660-6/1660-1
- Built to have big power in a compact size
- 1/2 in. keyed chuck
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor
- 5/8 in.-16 spindle
- 450 RPM operating speed with reversing is ideal for large bits or any high-torque application
- Made for two-handed operation
- Easy-to-use with its extra long handles
- Great for large hole drilling or material mixing
- Heat-treated gears are Helical-Cut for quiet performance
- 8 ft. fixed cord
- 120 volt AC/DC
- 12-1/4 in. long
- Includes pipe handle
- Weight: Approximately:13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 4.75 x 13.25 x 13.25 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.