Online Item #:
- Used in joining carbon & alloy steels as well as non-materials
- Widely used to repair bicycles, metal furniture, railings, radiators
- Joins unlike metals including stainless steel, cast iron, nickel & brass alloys
- Working temperature - 1250-1750 degrees F
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately: .13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 14 x 2 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.