Online Item #: 0000000066217
From Lowrance industry-leading innovation comes the versatile X-4 Pro for productive shallow and deepwater fishfinding coverage, with superb target detail and separation, on both inland lakes and in-shore coastal waters. Featuring an advanced receiver design plus a wealth of pro angler proven features, the X-4 Pro has no equal in total performance, features, ease-of-use and quality.
- 4 in. 240V x 160H 4-level grayscale display
- Direct sunlight viewing or backlit for low light
- Skimmer Dual 83/200 transom-mount transducer with built-in water temperature sensor
- Up to 120 degrees of expanded fish-finding coverage
- 1,500W peak-to-peak, 188W RMS power
- Advanced Signal Processing tuning for the best sonar picture in virtually any water condition
- GRAYLINE enhances viewing for target separation & defines bottom composition/hardness
- Fish I.D. symbols with FishTrack depth readings display lure/bait placement options
- Automatic depth ranging with screen updates
- Auto & Zoom bottom track for marking targets
- Deep water, shallow water & fish alarm alerts
- Built-in backup memory saves user settings
- Fully sealed & waterproof
- Compact case for easy storage
- Weight: Approximately:2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 8 x 4.5 x 9.7 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.