Online Item #: 0000000080121
The compact Mark-4 pairs advanced performance with an affordable marine electronics unit. The bright grayscale display gives impressive detail, even in bright sunlight. An exclusive TrackBack feature lets you scroll back through sonar history, quickly identify baitfish, gamefish or structure in detail, and save waypoints. And, the Mark-4 is easy to use, with its concise page and menu controls and its quick-release mounting system featuring a tilt-and-swivel bracket.
- 3.5 in. screen with 320 x 240 display resolution
- Detailed grayscale display
- Bright LED backlighting
- Dual frequency 83/200 kHz Skimmer transducer
- TrackBack feature reviews previous sonar readings
- Internal water temp sensor
- Easy to use menu page & controls
- 83/200 kHz sonar frequency
- Max 2100W PTP, 262W RMS W sonar output power
- Max 800 ft. sonar depth
- NMEA output - 0183
- Accurate internal GPS antenna
- Stores up to 3000 waypoints, 100 routes & 100 retraceable plot trails
- Preloaded with a detailed basemap
- Waterproof MicroSD card slot
- Quick-release tilt & swivel bracket
- Optional flush mounting
- 20 ft. cable
- Ideal size for kayaks
- Weight: Approximately:2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 8 x 4.5 x 9.7 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.