Online Item #: 0000000080124
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
The HDS-5 Gen2 gives you a brilliant, high-res display in a popular, space-saving size. The Gen2 HDS means you get lightning-fast chart updates, panning and zooming, and faster start-up and menu operation. Plus, all HDS models come with award-winning Broadband Sounder that lets you display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths. This unit also features split screen capability, FishSymbol I.D., FishTrack, Ping Speed HyperScroll, depth alarm, shallow alarm, temperature display and a built-in, high-sensitivity GPS antenna. All these features and more make this a great addition to your arsenal of fishing weapons.
- 5 in. screen with 480 x 480 display resolution
- 16-bit color SolarMAX PLUS TFT display
- Backlit screen & keypad
- Sonar & GPS overlay data, split screen view
- Multilanguage display with 32 languages
- 83/200 kHz sonar frequency - 5000 ft. max depth
- Max 250W/32W broadband sonar output power
- Ping Speed HyperScroll feature
- Depth & shallow alarm, temperature display
- FishSymbol I.D. & FishTrack
- Internal, high sensitivity GPS+WAAS antenna
- Built-in Lake Insight background map
- Stores 5000 waypoints, 200 routes, 10 trails
- Man Overboard feature & GPS alarms
- NMEA 0183 input & NMEA 2000 certified
- Built-in backup memory
- Sealed, waterproof casing
- One SD/MMC memory card slot
- Compatible with optional StructureScan sonar imaging module add-on
- Weight: Approximately:5.85 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12 x 11 x 11 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.