Online Item #: 0000000066219
With the Elite-5x Down Scan Imaging fishfinder, you're equipped with an advanced new way to find and fish hot spots clearly and precisely. Down Scan Imaging displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater world below the boat. You will clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and the upper warmer layer where fish hang out. The Elite-5x also shows you predator fish and baitfish schools as well as letting you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottom layer and structure near the bottom such as bridge pilings, ledges, drop-offs and vegetation.
- Elite-5x DSI Fishfinder
- 5 in. 480V x 480H 256-color TFT display
- Direct sunlight viewing or backlit for night use
- Skimmer Dual 455/800 transom-mount transducer with built-in water temperature sensor
- Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider & deeper sonar coverage or 800 kHz for enhanced views
- Impressive bottom readings at speeds up to 40 MPH with optimum imaging speed of 8 MPH & under
- 4,000W peak-to-peak, 500W RMS power
- Full automatic or manual fine-tuning mode
- TrackBack sonar history for scroll-back to review covered water & pinpoint spots
- Unique keypad & quick-release bracket for easy install plus one-hand viewing adjustment
- Simplified menu with text & icons for ease of use
- Weight: Approximately 3 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 14 x 10 x 6 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.