Online Item #: 0000000069756
With the Elite-5 Down Scan Imaging fishfinder, you're equipped with an advanced new way to find and fish hot spots clearly and precisely. Down Scan Imaging displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater world below the boat. You will clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and the upper warmer layer where fish hang out. The Elite-5 also shows you predator fish and baitfish schools as well as letting you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottom layer and structure near the bottom such as bridge pilings, ledges, drop-offs and vegetation.
- Elite-5 DSI Fishfinder/Chartplotter
- 5 in., 480x480 resolution, 256 color SolarMAX PLUS TFT display with adjustable backlighting
- Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider & deeper sonar coverage or 800 kHz for enhanced views
- Impressive bottom readings at speeds up to 40 MPH with optimum imaging speed of 8 MPH & under
- Maximum 250 ft. sonar depth
- Temperature display & shallow alarm
- Internal, high-sensitity GPS antenna
- 16 channel GPS receiver
- Over 3,000 lake maps with depth & shoreline detail
- Coastal depth contours & shoreline detail
- 3,000 place waypoint storage
- 100 retraceable plot trail storage
- Built-in backup memory
- Sealed & waterproof
- Waterproof microSD media card slot
- Choice of imaging display color palettes
- Automatic fine-tuning or manual mode
- Scroll-back of imaging sonar history
- Weight: Approximately 2.25 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 14 x 10 x 6 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.