Online Item #: 0000000080117
The compact Elite-4 has several top features that give you the performance and value you demand. The bright LED display provides clear viewing in any boating condition, and the 300W RMS sounder reaches to depths of 800 ft. An exclusive TrackBack feature lets you scroll back through four pages of sonar history to review targets in closer detail and save waypoints. And, the Elite-4 is easy to use, with its concise page and menu controls and its quick-release mounting system featuring a tilt-and-swivel bracket.
- 320 x 240 display resolution
- Bright LED backlighting
- Dual frequency 83/200 kHz Skimmer transducer
- Up to 120 degrees wide sonar coverage at 83 kHz
- TrackBack feature reviews previous sonar readings
- Internal water temp sensor
- Easy to use menu page & controls
- 83/200 kHz sonar frequency
- Max 2100W PTP, 262W RMS W sonar output power
- Max 800 ft. sonar depth
- NMEA output - 0183
- Accurate internal GPS antenna
- Stores up to 3000 waypoints, 100 routes & 100 retraceable plot trails
- Preloaded with a detailed basemap
- Waterproof MicroSD card slot
- Quick-release tilt & swivel bracket
- Optional flush mounting
- 20 ft. cable
- Ideal size for kayaks
- Weight: Approximately:2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 8 x 4.5 x 9.7 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.