Online Item #:
The most important aspect of this program is education. It is vital to have some sort of instruction book.
- An absolute beginner's guide to keeping bees in your yard and garden
- Complete instructions for building and maintaining beehives
- Revised and updated to include information on 'greening' your beekeeping, all about urban bees, & keeping your bees healthy naturally
- Complete honey bee resource contains general information on bees - a how-to guide to the art of bee keeping and how to set up, care for, and harvest honey from your own colonies, as well as tons of bee-related facts and projects
- Learn the best place to locate your new bee colonies for their safety and yours
- Beautifully illustrated reference guide
- Recipes of delicious treats, and instructions on how to use honey and beeswax to make candles and beauty treatments
- 208 pages
- Authored by Kim Flottum
- Weight: Approximately: 1.82 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10.25 x 8.25 x .75 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.