Online Item #: 0000000015077
The Lazy Ike Fishing Lure has been a mainstay in tackle boxes for generations. Known for its lazy, 'wobbling' action, the Lazy Ike is used to catch pike, walleye, bass and other gamefish and is one of the most used lures in the history of fishing.
- 2-1/2 in.
- 1/4 oz.
- Two #6 treble hooks
- Shallow cranking depth
- Features an erratic wobbling action gamefish can't resist
- Most commonly used for trolling
- Ideal for bass, walleye & northern pike
- Weight: Approximately:.06 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7 x 2 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.