Online Item #: 0000000204460
Introducing the only permanent filler for concrete joints and cracks. This product originated from federally specified highway jobs but the only difference is you do not need a 200-gal. melter to apply it. Pli-stix is permanent because it is applied with heat (a simple hand held torch) and it bonds to the sidewalls of the crack. Cracks open up because they expand and contract with freeze or thaw cycles, but Pli-stix will expand and contract right along with mother nature.
- Prevent slip, trip & fall accidents
- For concrete joints & cracks 1/2 in. to 1 in. in diameter
- Hot applied, self-leveling, gray, rope-like filler bonds to sidewalls for a permanent seal
- Traffic ready in about 20 minutes
- Chlorine resistant - great for pool deck concrete joints
- No volatile organic compounds
- Medium Gray
- Weight: Approximately: 2.25 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12.5 x 11.5 x 2 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.