Online Item #: 0000000090622
The La Crosse Technology Atomic Wall Clock features a built-in antenna system that receives radio signals from the National Institute of Standards and Technology atomic clock in Boulder, Colorado, giving you the most accurate timepiece available for your home.
- Solar Atomic Clock with Temp/Humidity
- 9.2 in. x 1 in. x 8.52 in.
- Solar-powered atomic digital clock
- Monitors indoor temperature (F or C) & humidity
- 14.1 - 139.8 F temperature range
- -9.9 - 59.9 C temperature range
- 20% - 95% humidity range
- Automatic time keeping with atomic function
- Also can be set manually
- 12/24 hour time
- Perpetual calender
- Automatic update for daylight savings time with on/off option
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Includes rechargeable battery for solar power, or use (2) AA alkaline batteries
- AA batteries sold separately
- Weight: Approximately 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12.4 x 9.75 x 1.4 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.