Online Item #: 0000000034591
The La Crosse Technology Atomic Wall Clock is a cherry wood-paneled digital wall clock that reports the current time plus indoor and outdoor temperatures and the moon phase. It features a built-in antenna system that receives radio signals from the atomic clock, keeping precise time and the accurate date. Time is diplayed in hours, minutes and seconds and either 12- or 24 hour modes on the top LCD screen, while the lower LCD shows the date and day of the week, along with the moon phase and current indoor and outdoor temperatures. The clock has an alarm with a snooze option and can be set to one of 13 time zones.
- 1.2 in. x 12.2 in. x 8 in.
- Cherry finish
- Temperature & moon phase
- Displays weekday, date & indoor/outdoor temps
- Weather resistant wireless sensor
- Monitors IN temperature
- Wireless OUT temperature
- Atomic time & date (manual setting)
- Auto reset for Daylight Savings Time
- 12/24 hr. time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- Weight: Approximately:1.85 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 1.75 x 12.5 x 14.25 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.