Online Item #: 0000000090621
The La Crosse Technology Atomic Wall Clock features a built-in antenna system that receives radio signals from the National Institute of Standards and Technology atomic clock in Boulder, Colorado, giving you the most accurate timepiece available for your home.
- 9 in. x 1 in. x 7.2 in.
- Monitors indoor temperature (F or C)
- 14.1 - 139.8 F temperature range
- -9.9 - 59.9 C temperature range
- Automatic time keeping with atomic function
- Also can be set manually
- 12/24 hour time
- Calendar with month, date, & day
- Automatic update for daylight savings time with on/off option
- U.S. time zone selections - Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific
- Time alarm with snooze
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Requires (2) AA batteries (sold separately)
- Weight: Approximately:1.05 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9.35 x 1.65 x 9.95 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.