Online Item #: 0000000031624
The Kreg Jig Mini is good for very specific applications where the smallest jig possible is required. It includes the same hardened steel drill guide as Kreg's larger jigs. Another feature is the fenceless design, allowing you to make precise angle and stock depth adjustments as needed, making it useful for any thickness of material.
- Mfr. item number - MKJKIT
- Compact, single drill guide design
- Unlimited material thickness & width positioning
- Hardened steel drill guide keeps the bit from deflecting as it hits the workpiece
- Glass-reinforced nylon body
- Plug setting guide helps to fully seat wood plugs
- Fenceless design for precise angle & stock depth adjustments
- Wood chip relief hole gives the removed material a place to go, so you can keep on drilling
- Works with a variety of common clamps or any Kreg Face Clamp
- Ideal for furniture repair
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:.35 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 1.25 x 3.25 x 9.25 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.