Online Item #: 0000000077557
A one-of-a-kind book that tells the compelling story of the most famous coach in NFL history. Featuring removable reproductions of items handpicked from the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame, this extraordinary book offers a hands-on encounter with the celebrated coach who won five world championships with the Green Bay Packers, including the first two Super Bowls.
- Lombardi: An Illustrated Life
- By Chris Havel, noted Packers expert, reporter & radio personality in the Green Bay area
- Foreword by Bart Starr
- 64-page hardcover book
- Beautifully presented in a slipcase
- A must-have not only for Packer fans but for all football fans
- Includes 200 color & 200 black & white photos
- Removable reproductions include-
- Seven pages of handwritten plays
- Congratulatory telegram from President Kennedy
- Championship tickets from the Ice Bowl, Super Bowl I & II
- Personal letter from President Eisenhower
- Handwritten note from Lombardi
- Lombardi-autographed program cover
- 1959 Green Bay Packers Christmas card
- Weight: Approximately 1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 9 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.