Online Item #: 0000000041562
- Permanent, laser-etched 1 ft. increments for accurately measuring the depth of conduit runs
- Also determines the amount of tape left to pay out
- 13 in. case diameter means you can reel in 15% more tape in a single revolution
- Saves time & effort over similar sized 12 in. tape
- Unique sloped handle for quick hand-over-hand rewinds
- Allows for a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit
- Raised finger grips help transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand & fingers
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:4.9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 16.6 x 13.2 x 2 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.