Online Item #:
A rake has to be tough to grade gravel roads and remove rocks - and the King Kutter Tubular Framed Landscape Rake meets the challenge. Each tine is individually mounted for durability and the tubular frame is reinforced for maximum strength.
- Ideal for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, rock removal & more
- Reinforced, 3-point tubular frame
- 3 x 3 in. angle beam tine frame
- Adjustable tine stabilizer bar
- 5 forward & 5 reverse angle settings
- 36 heat-treated spring steel tines
- Each tine measures 5/16 x 1 in.
- Tines individually mounted for durability
- Category 1 hitch
- Weight: Approximately: 350 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 86 x 56 x 23 inches. (LTL truck)
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.