Online Item #: 0000000004236
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
The Johnny Stewart Mac Daddy Coaxer Distress call makes all the predator sounds, including barks, zips, yelps and howls. The Mac Daddy can be mastered by almost anyone in a short period of time. The call is operated by simply blowing into it while depressing the lever for higher pitched sounds and decreasing pressure for lower notes. The attached baffle can easily be adjusted to change the volume of the call.
- Mac Daddy Coaxer Distress
- Makes all predator sounds including barks, yips, yelps and howls
- Attached baffle cuts volume for close-in calling
- Long-lasting internal diaphragm can be replaced in seconds if necessary (sold separately)
- Includes lanyard and instructional DVD
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately .85 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10 x 10 x 2 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.